Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good News and Very Bad News from the Gulf. The Gulf Steam Broken?

Good News and Very Bad News from the Gulf. The Gulf Steam Broken?

Well, the good news today is that the tropical storm is heading off the west coast of Florida through the straits Friday morning. The bad news is that with all the toxic mix in the gulf, there is no telling what will happen if this builds into a hurricane. My advice is, have a ready bag and route ready to RUN! If you can't , bunker in tight if possible. God speed,
vio condidas.


I will be uploading and making more videos in my attempt to be a videographer. This saturday, big experiment. Take a video of someone, or make one! That's good news!

Oh yeah, the gulf escalator is broken. Hello ice age. I'm in east central Florida, between rock and a hard place. I'm in recovery from several diseases. I'm right where the NWO Cretans want me. So they think. Thanks to all who got my little experiment going by visiting the video I posted to my you tube channel of the same name; http://www.youtube.com/user/astateofdenial I got over 300 hits in a day and a half!

No comments: