Thursday, January 27, 2011

YouTube - US Government Spraying Poisonous Gas Over Populated Areas



Uploaded by eyesonthedemise on January 16, 2011

My wife and I have been watching the Chemtrails operations going on in the skys of northern California for years, it's no big surprise. However, I seriously doubt that this Phosgene Gas was manufactured in Iraq as the article states over and over. However the rest of this info seems to match recent events. I've also heard of two separate instances where reporters were murdered while investigating this case, the death of Wheeler and the mass deaths of birds and fish. I wonder how the shootings in Arizona of Gabrielle Giffords and company plays into this story, maybe it was just a distraction.
Be Careful, Get Informed. These criminals are not aliens or lizards.
The US government has been controlled by Zionist elites since at least, 1913 with the installation of the FED.

No comments: